You can cancel your subscription at any time. All you have to do is login to your account and navigate to the POWER MUSIC NOW section or click "Edit" under MY POWER MUSIC NOW SUBSCRIPTION.
You can access and cancel your Apple app subscription on your phone or on your compute
From your iphone:
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID when the pop up window appears.
- Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint ID when prompted.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the Subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Tap Confirm when prompted to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
From your computer:
- Open iTunes on your Mac.
- Go to the Store section of your Music library.
- Click on the Accounts link in the right column.
- Sign in, if necessary.
- Scroll down to the Settings header and click Manage next to Subscriptions.
- Find the subscription you wish to cancel and press Edit.
- Press Cancel Subscription.
After your current period ends, whether it is part of a free trial or a regular recurring subscription, iTunes will no longer bill you for that subscription. You can also reach out to Customer Service and we can cancel it for you. (link)
Note: When you cancel, you will lose access immediately and won't be able to use it for the remainder of your billing cycle. If you prefer, you can get in touch with us a day or two before it is set to renew again and we can cancel it then so you can continue using it.