Here are some basic steps to take if your app just isn't acting the way it should.
1. Make sure that you have the latest version of the POWER MUSIC NOW App.
-iOS: Launch the App Store App and look under updates to see if one is available.
- Android: Launch Google Play App and search “POWER MUSIC NOW” and update if available.
2. Completely close the POWER MUSIC NOW App and any other Apps that are running. Restart just the POWER MUSIC NOW App after ALL Apps have been shut down.
-iOS - Double Tap the home button and swipe all Apps vertically off the screen. On newer models without a home button, simply swipe up to bring up all open apps
-Android - Depending on your device manufacturer, either hold the home button until all Apps are displayed or press the “Recents” button and swipe all of the Apps off the side of the screen.
3. Logout of the App and back in.
iOS and Android - From the POWER MUSIC NOW home screen, press the three line menu button in the top left of the screen then click "Logout". Then login again.
4. Check your internet connection.
iOS and Android - Make sure that you are properly connected to a wifi internet connection. If you are trying to connect via cellular data, make sure that you have enabled “Use Cellular Data” in the side menu of the POWER MUSIC NOW App.